How to become a respondent
At Opinion Hub it is really easy to become a respondent with us. It takes less than 2 minutes and once signed up you will receive emails or notifications about our new projects. All our projects offer rewards; usually we offer cash incentives from £5 to £250 depending on the project, these can also be offered in Amazon or Love2Shop gift vouchers. We are really keen to hear from chatty and outgoing individuals, we love to know all about your thoughts and views on our clients' products, services, branding, new tech and more…
Taking part in market research can be fun, interesting and/or insightful and your honest opinions are really valued by our clients to develop their products, brands and services. This is why clients offer cash/voucher thank you gifts for taking part. Be assured that your data and opinions are only used for market research for the projects you have applied for and been accepted for. When you sign up with us you will also be signing up with our partnered company Summit Studios these two businesses together can provide start to finish recruitment, research and venue service to our clients.
If you would like to get involved, please fill out the form below it will only take a couple of minutes. We will never sell your personal details. We will never share your personal details unless we contact you about a particular project and you request to take part in it. Then clients and recruitment partners will need your first name and answers to screening criteria only. You can request we delete the information we have stored about you at any time by emailing us or replying to any of our emails from Opinion Hub or Summit Studios.
From time to time we also hold regular prize draws it is a way of saying thanks to our respondents for signing up to various projects and recommending friends or family members. For entries in to our competitions and prizes draws we abide by the same privacy policies. Winners will be picked completely randomly usually by a random number generator. Your details will be completely deleted once the drawn has taken place, winners announced and received prizes. Please allow up to 28 days to receive your prize. For our latest prize draws visit our facebook page or respondent website, both will also show our latest projects you can apply for.
Read our privacy policies and about data protection here
Sign Up Today
What is expected of a Respondent?
– Take part in projects that are relevant to you and that you have an interest in
– Ready to discuss your thoughts on the subject with the moderator, and if within a group with other participants; you will be discussing and listening to others
– Arrive 5 to 10 minutes early to ensure the session starts on time
– Bring proof of ID (a photo ID is best)
– The research is confidential; we ask you not to discuss the research with friends, family or others outside of the research. You may be asked to sign a non-disclosure form depending on the project
– If the research is taking place in a venue please let us know 48 hours in advance about any food allergies or other allergies or illnesses you think we should be aware of. We also ask that you let us know about any special access needs you may have; as well as our own venue we regularly hire venues across the country and accessibility may vary throughout.
– Not to take part in research too regularly
– If you can no longer attend or change your mind, let the recruiter know as early as possible so they can fill your spot!
We recruit for focus groups, depths, mystery shops, online surveys, online forums, sampling, hall tests, tasting and usability testing. Topics include pets to finance, car clinics to kids toy fun labs, holidays, home appliances, new technology and so much more.
We would love you to get involved!